• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A big thankyou to terri summers

Lisa

Banned
Just like to say a big thankyou to 1 Terri Summers and Freeones 4 making 2nd October 2003 a very memorbale one . I 4 one will be sending her a e-mail in thanking her 4 her time as she must have been a very busy lady . So plz if u was in chat put your thanks down on this post so she knows we all love her

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I 3rd that. Terri is now my number 1 lady. After this night, no one compares to her.

Thank you again Terri:bowdown: :iloveyou:

Lisa, which site or where you gonna email her from? I'd like to do the same

Thank you soooooooooooo much for that chat, something to remember eh ? I hope she visits the UK soon, Lisa is that Kent the UK one ? (apologies if that was a daft question).:) :)

Lisa

Banned
yes it is the Uk one and i used the e-mail address on the buddy list which i added ( she the first one on my list )

D'oh! Damn my late responses!
shakehead.gif

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
hmmm it said buddy list turned off. maybe i'm missing something here

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
It's getting cold here in America too. And i actually know what your saying cause being part British, I've learned the language and want to see one of my Countries so bad!! I have 5 nationalities in me.

Lisa, you know i think you're beautiful!!!! Some lucky person will you all to themself. I hope i can get at least some of you. Forgive me for being blunt.

Scorpion

Banned
Many thanks to the lovely Terri Summers for the awesome chat she gave us today.

I envy you Lisa for all the attention you received from Terri today, but then again you truly deserve. You are very beautiful, very sweet woman for creating this thread on behalf of Terri Summers.

Violator my man, it seems you got the most attention out of all the guys so for that I hate your fucking guts!! I am just joking.
But at least she said my name and said I could direct the home movie of you her and lisa, SCORE!!

In all honesty I was never really into Terri Summers but after todays chat, she has made me a fan of her. What a woman she is, and I hope this is not the last we hear from her.

:bowdown: :hatsoff: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

There aren't that many models that would've bothered to chat to us the way Terri did. We're eternally grateful to you my dear! :bowdown:

georges

Staff member
hi terry

i would like to thank you for your kindness for your
openminded ness.For me as well as the others it was a real honor and a great pleasure to have you on the board.

i wish you the best for your future and your carreer.

my warmest regards and my hottest kisses
:hatsoff: :bowdown: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

georges

Scorpion

Banned
I'm bumping up this thread, so my man Violator can read up on some posts I have created. Love you Terri, you are a true goddess in my eyes.