• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2016 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It is April 2015, and the candidates from both of the big parties and probably some indipendent candidates are beginning to step up. Some are as expected, some will surprise us, I am sure. I would like to have this thread to keep track of the developments in the 2016 presidential race, and try to keep this one based on facts and dates. The discussion about what to make of the things happening is probably better done in other threads, in order to keep this one easier to use.

So by now we have two official Republican candidates, if I am not mistaken:

1. Rafael Edward „Ted“ Cruz

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/

2. Randal Howard „Rand“ Paul

http://www.paul.senate.gov/

Today, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is expected to declare her candidacy, but this is speculation, even though it would be highly surprising if it weould not happen.

Here is a good web resource with in-depth statistics

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Mike Huckabee expected tomorrow.

With a cloud of smoke perhaps?

65226.adapt.768.1.jpg

Just announced first Republican debate is Aug 6 and limited to the Top 10 (averaging of last 5 polls) Candidates. It's expected that there will be 15 by that time.

God our election season is way too long.

We can both agree on that. The election is 18 months away and already you have candidates running. The first GOP debate is Aug 6 on FNC. This is just ridiculous. For alot of things we do things right in this country, we also do alot of things backwards as well. This was magnified for me by watching the U.K elections a few weeks ago. Their campaign season lasted one month and they only had 4 debates. We could learn alot from the Brits

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Bernie's officially in now, like what he is saying but he probably doesn't stand a chance.

In don't know about that. Social media plays a serious role now, and he is very much favored by the people around the innerwebs that I see on a daily basis.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
In don't know about that. Social media plays a serious role now, and he is very much favored by the people around the innerwebs that I see on a daily basis.
Sadly, the demographics with which social media plays the biggest role are the ones who turn out the least. Which is too bad, considering now unlike any other time can an individual place his/her ideas on par with a newspaper owner's.

I'm wondering if it's worthwhile to switch registration just to vote for Bernie in the primary. I still have yet to see anything that disqualifies him from my vote, and unlike my dream of getting a Libertarian or Green president in, he's got realistic - if incredibly slim - chances of actually occupying that spot. If anybody's got anything horrible on him, they should post it in his thread. I'd like to see the worst.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
And the 5th to have no chance of being nominated.

It is astonishing when you look at these guys and see them crumble after just a few key question about the most basic facts.

It appears literally everybody who can scratch enough cash can get in the race, no further qualifications asked.

It is astonishing when you look at these guys and see them crumble after just a few key question about the most basic facts.

It appears literally everybody who can scratch enough cash can get in the race, no further qualifications asked.

Due to Citizens United case all it takes now is one rich friend to say: Go ahead, give it a try.