• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010 Fantasy QB Pick?

Who is the number one fantasy football QB?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Somebody else..

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd take Brees still. Although I can see them running more in 2011.

I can't fucking wait for football season to start. I'm feeling a FreeOnes Fantasy League repeat!!!

Brees has the safest "floor" because of all the hits Rodgers takes. The better strategy is to wait a couple of rounds and take a QB from the next tier though - Rivers, Romo, Schaub, ect....

Brees has the safest "floor" because of all the hits Rodgers takes. The better strategy is to wait a couple of rounds and take a QB from the next tier though - Rivers, Romo, Schaub, ect....

agreed....you can save the early pick for one of the few work horse backs in the league (its a shame theres only a handful now) or a top tier reciever...and those guys mentioned wont be much lower than Rodgers/Brees

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Peyton Fucking Manning. You know, that 3 time MVP guy. Yeah, he's kind of a big deal.

Would love to get Brees but not on a first or second pic... need to get a good RB

Football can't start too soon

Im going with Brady or Homo Romo.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Joe Montana Elway Marino Unitas Staubach

I picked Brees last year as the 11th pick in the first round and he lit it up for me. I don't know why he fell that far. People just kept taking back after back. When I was up the best RB that was left was Steve Slaton :rofl:. I guess I would do the same this year if given the opportunity.

I picked Brees last year as the 11th pick in the first round and he lit it up for me. I don't know why he fell that far. People just kept taking back after back. When I was up the best RB that was left was Steve Slaton :rofl:. I guess I would do the same this year if given the opportunity.

Brees or Slaton.....you made the right pic for sure