• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
XoGisele
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for accepting me as a friend Gisele, Hope you are having a good day and hope you have a good weekend. Congrats on being in the final ten on the freeones contest.
    congrats on 5th Gisele!!!!!! thats still pretty damn impressive, it must have been a very tight, sexy race
    thank you all soo sooo much for the continuous love and support through out the competition!! I couldn't be happier with 5th!! I love yall!! <3
    Happy Easter Gisele.

You may not have won or made the top three, but we are all proud tat you did so well. Gisele no matter where you came you will always be our number 1 !!!
    Hello Gisele. I tried to vote for you but I have dial up connection and it gave me problems. Maybe It went threw. I'm not sure. If you have a little extra time go to my pictures "BudLight" on freeones and leave me a comment or two. I'm dissapointed that no one does. Think'N bout joining GotGisele next payday. Thanx Ryan
    Well down to the last day to vote for u. Best of luck g, would love to see u win this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…