• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
shandafay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey tittenman...cute snow man avatar! thanks so much for your welcome and you better stick around cause your gonna see lot's more soon!....lol
    Thanks copeo I sent you a message afew minutes ago...would love some help here! I want to post lot's of great horny stuff too!
    ´Love to see you here! Would love to see MORE of you here. And I woul love to READ more of you here! Hope You´ll answer my message! kisses! copeo ...XoXo
    :yesyes: My weekend will be nice because you added me in your friend list ;) ! Thank you so much ! Have a very nice weekend too !
    Thank you sweetie Ezteban...we are just getting thing's going and I will have some content up very soon...lot's learn here! Have a nice weekend!
    Thanks PretoDragao very nice welcome sweetie! As soon as I do figure my way around you will see lot' of me here too!
    The Vette Nation Army rocks!
    ... and PretoDragao wins the race to be the first one to post on Shanda's wall! :nanner:(Cheers in the background) :nanner:
    Welcome to FO's Shanda! Hope you have a fun time and a bunch of laughs! :wave::rofl:
    Any member of Vette Nation can count me in as one of their fans ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…