• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just a question; i looked over the forum rules and don't see why the picture attachment got deleted.. ? not trying to be a punk; honestly just wanted to know.
    Well I sure agree with you on that, pd. Visual violence has become way too commonplace, and thus desensitizing, and I too worry about that.
    pd, I have an image of a girl I found in a gallery... somewhere... and I would like to know who she is. I read the rules so I am not going to post the pic. Is there any way of showing you or someone else the pic for an id? Thanks. John
    Hey there pd,

I know its a little late, but

:party: Happy Mother's Day!! :party:

Hope you had a great day!
    Hi, sorry about the Pic's on my post, my bad. I have posted a non-hardcore one, sorry for the inconvenience, Mick
    Hi both!! I'm great thanks!

Me and the Doc aren't together anymore, haven't been for over two years now.
    I can & do accept your explanation from a rules perspective but don't agree necessarily with you on the splitting of hairs as far as remembering the dead...ESPECIALLY AS IT PERTAINS TO SUCH A FREE SPIRIT like Marilyn's! Either way I'll just close by still saying MAY SHE REST IN PEACE!!!
    anoble,
    I'm sure you have your reasons. The reasons those I have, is also according to the rules, you can't hot link, so I removed. A 'rest in peace' wish, is a prayer for the departed soul and not for remembrance. I would have accepted those images if they were for remembrance. Please open a new thread in the favorite babe area and post links as you wish or if there is an existing thread use the same for posting. Any way, enjoy. pd
    Hey just wanted to know why you edited my pics in the Marilyn thread? I saw the reasons that you gave but I responded in the thread just like now by saying that it was NOT at all DISRESPECTFUL in any way to Marilyn and how she lived her life! Also she seemed to be the type of lady that would have wanted her fans to remember her in that way...hot, sexy, erotic, & with a tight body! Plus another guy had a nude pic of her on the first page anyway. In closing I don't think that anyone was or should have been offended at all!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…