• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanted to pop in to wish you the best Steph. For that is honestly what I want for you. Yet I know you, which is why I can classify you as a very toxic person both to yourself and others. So odds are good hell they're far better than good you'll find some way of cheating yourself out of happiness. For this is what you do.

So on that note I'm going to end this little note by hoping against hope that you grow up and start taking responsibility for your actions. Which hopefully will find you in a better place then you are now. Yet I am not going to be too surprised if a year or two down the road I find out from somebody that all highly destructive negative energy you've been putting out into the universe for the past couple of years finally found its way back to you in the form of countless hardships you'll find yourself suddenly facing. For that honestly is how life works.
    Lola..(unless you prefer your non professional name)..I hope you will post some cheese cake photos to freeones..I am leery about buying your videos from clips for sale.Because it comes from a site that is known to have viruses.I looked at the previews..You never fail to put a smile in my heart..Mans greatest gift to a man is a woman..You are all woman..Bless you an your family..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…