• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Jane Burgess
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awww, thanks, Janey. :shy: Hope you're doing okay. :)

Enjoy your weekend, cutie. :hatsoff:
    It's a while but I am back. Congrats on your back to back. I know that you don't like some contests and for good reasons. I made a post on the weekly board for your support inapropately to go to the monthly board. I tried to take it down but it got out. Still, for good merits, you came out on top. As OSCM you have to be in the mix any time, any day. Thank you for your effort to deliver quality work to us fans. I don't know about this years contests but I will say you have to be in the mix for a few. Your fans will turn out.

Bobjustbob
    I'm fine and thanks very much for the reply. You are a very beautiful babe. Thanks again for having my name on your back. Its like a dream comes true for me that you shows my name.
    Hi Miss Jane. You remember me? My name (Sashe) on your back is the most beautiful gift from you. Thank you very much for millions times.
    C
    I enjoyed it .... a lot! :drool2: ;) You're the best, love!
    C
    Then I had better track down that hardcore set ASAP to see the rest! :yesyes: Thanks for taking the time to respond to my message, Jane. That was very nice of you. You're beautiful, sexy, smart and kind as well ... and I'm a lucky gurl to have met you here on FO. Hope you had an awesome holiday weekend! :kiss:

Take care, Jane!

<3

P.S.: I saw this and had you on my mind all day! :)

C
    I LOVE this picture of you. OMFG, you're so beautiful my heart just races out of control

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…