• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Jason z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It took about 3 weeks mate but then again the deliverer petra was sick during the time I think. It depends where you live as well the UK is closer to the Netherlands than the U.S.A for example.
    Nope, just a lot of endless work. I do tweaking on our paysites and blog networks. And I also do affiliate work so I can't be lazies. How are you doing?
    Tis another weekend hehe. Sorry I've been getting busier than usual. Thought I could get away with being lazy and taking nude pictures here and there :D
    To be honest mate I dont really want to get involved as it seems to have went too far now, in the past Championships the same thing has happened and it has been fair IMO. I left helping out with this a long time ago when I got all my posts removed trying to advertise the thing and was getting negative rep which I thought was out of order. So I will be voting in the Final if it ever happens and will be glad when it is over.
    Hey.

Uhhh, yea. I actually made the signature I'm using right now. I would offer to make you one but my computer's kinda broken and I currently don't have photoshop. When I get it fixed I'll be sure to make you one.
    Hey guys

So i went ahead and asked my boyfriend to marry me.....I just couldn't take it anymore and I just went ahead and asked him while we had dinner last night. AND HE SAID YES!!!!!! So I'm getting married!!! I told him about the whole freeones idea (my original idea) and he said allthough it would've been nice to have it happen that way, he'd still prefer me to ask him straight forward while we're having a nice quiet time togehter which is exactly what happened!!! YAY!!!! But after much tears of joy I still kakked him out for not asking me first...haha. So in 2 weeks time we're going to Thailand to celebrate our engagement and when we get back it's all planning!!!!!

BE HAPPY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not many. Every so often you'll find one on here, but you can count on a few at any given time to surface and tout their *classic* values as absolute law. Election years always bring out us crazies on all sides of the fence. :)
    Yep. Got a cock down in that crotch area. Annoying thing, keeps wanting to stare up at me and dive into soft pink things. WTH, ya know? My toes dont curl up and demand to be fit into a shoe, my fingers dont twitch and want to tap keys!
    Yup. Usual democratic scum. :laughs: Why am I called a sinner every time I get into an argument with conservatives? LOL
    Going as well as it can be, I guess. Just the usual day, trying not to sound too grumpy when arguing a leftwing point. lol Can a 26 year old sound too grumpy? I hope not. Cuz the repubs are just so much older, generally.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…