• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
tinatickles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ouch sorry to hear that Tina. Thanks for getting back to me, i did wonder what happened. So you didnt tell him about any of this? I assumed he knew and was into it. Well we've missed you, things have kinda fallen apart since you left. Prematurecum.com is now down as well. Where do we go from here? Drop me an email sometime @ spamsam1981@yahoo.co.uk if you want to drum up some ideas.
    hello, thanks for all your posts here !

I m quickcummer and I make video of me and my premature.

I d like show you
    how are you lately ?? havent seen you around .. we miss you on premature ejaculation/cumming too fast threads ^^
    i love premature cum vids !! i always cum too soon at first i really botherd me and i had loads of girls laugh and spred rumors but its nice to so a girl thats turned on by it if you fancy a chat email me !! have you got any more vids or a pic of you so i can get some practice in :) !!!
    Re: Cumming too fast...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tinatickles View Post
    I like making a guy pop too quick because it turns me on to know that I made him too hot to last. I like watching the vids for the same reason, the thought of guys too turned on to hold it makes me very excited.
    ttfn,
    tina

Tina,

I couldn't agree more. It excites me for the same reasons. You're a woman after my own heart, as they say. As you might have gathered from the subject matter of some of my previous posts; the mere thought of a female having so much of an effect on an excitable male that she causes him to prematurely pop in his trousers, nearly drives me over the edge sometimes.

Thanks for your input!
    MC
    tina,

I've got lots of personal stories for you if interested. Email me at mjsmith66@yahoo.com and let me know.

MJ
    I hope you liked the videos i posted in the coming too fast thread, i posted many ********** links.
    Excellent pick-up on the Dead Milkmen reference.

"You know what, Stuart? I like you. You're not like the other people - here in the trailerpark."
    blackandspikeyhair@yahoo.co.uk

I love premature ejaculation stuff too, give me ur email and maybe we can exchange links and or content if and when we find any.

Cheers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…