• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The Jolie Twins

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will join in the shower with you and Jenee in my erotic thoughts. I think it is much more fun and sexy to lick and kiss your sexy kitty in my erotic thoughts.
    We hope you enjoy so much our shower serie. Jenee tells me this was one of the most erotica serie we make. Playing and washing in the shower together made me so very moist and excited I was very red face. Renee
    Kisses all over your beautiful kitty and thank you for making my cock to be hard.
    Sashe
    Hello on Friday! Another very warm day today in Los Angeles, so I think we will have to have another shower. Here is from our serie "Sudzy Shower" I hope you can enjoy with us? I will place more in our blog here: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=5052024&posted=1#post5052024
    Renee

Hey my sweet sweet babies

Happy Halloween Day to you too.
    Many licks and many kisses to The Jolie twins.

Sashe
    Hi my number 1 erotica girls for tonight.
    I will stop writing erotica stories if you feel bored reading my erotica stories. Could you please give me comments about this please.
    Sashe.
    The Jolie Twins:
    How you feels after reading all my erotic stories? I hope you will touch your body and also your kitty many more times. I always touch my hard cock when writing the erotic stories. Could you kiss my hard cock as a gift for my hard work please?
    Sashe
    I insert my fingers deep inside her pussy to have a mixture of the wet moist of her pussy and the sweet cream. I play with her pussy by moving my fingers up and down so that I could get more moist from her wet pussy. I pull out my fingers and lick it hard. Oh dear. Its so sweet and I play more and more with the pussy using my fingers. Renee enjoying sucking my hard cock very much and I have little erotic pain when she started to bite my balls. And now Renee began to lick my balls and swallow all the moist. I think my ball have a lot of moist. Renee began to suck my balls and she have a lot of fun on my balls. And now my tongue licks her sister's tight pussy which is wide open. I licks her ass hole and pussy one after the other with so much of erotic pleasures. A mixture of moist of her ass hole and pussy provides me with so much of sweetness. I swallow all those moist and Renee have a red face because i didn't share her sister's moist.
    Jenee have so much of erotic pleasures and she began to scream a little showing to Renee that she has a lot of sexual pleasures. Renee calls me and want me to do the same to her as what I have did to her sister. So I lick her wet pussy with a lot of cream and I can see that Renee began to have erotic pleasures. I ate most of the cake right from The Jolie Twins private pats of their bodies. And now the remaining of the cake should be placed on my hard cock. Renee quickly cut those cake and put it on my hard cock. She began to lick my hard cock and swallow the sweet cream of the cake. She put more cake on my hard cock and she suck my hard cock little more hard. I feel so much of erotic pleasures when Renee suck my hard cock with the sweet cream of the cake. I try to lick the wet pussy of Jenee which already have sweet cream while enjoying my hard cock.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…