• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
BellaBellini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh dear! I never expected that you are very sensitive on racism issue and Apartheid Rule.
    Oh dear! I am really sorry. I can't change my friends opinion of racism, Apartheid, egoism or others. I will still be their good friends even though they have different views about sensitive issues. I am telling you what they have told me because my friends wants everyone to spread the news in whatever ways; that Apartheid is good for South Africa and they demand or lobby that Apartheid must return back to South Africa. I am neutral and I don't care about my friends views on this issue. I want to apologize to you if I have hurt your feelings because I actually do not support most of their views. Thank you.
    Yeah! I have a lot of white friends and this the first time I have seen a white against racism. All my white friends have a full support with Apartheid Rules because of many reasons which they give it to me. You know its not my fault because I am just telling you of what I have heard from my white friends. And I don't know if was misinformed or otherwise. I think I have learned correct info from the History because it does not support or against the racism or Apartheid Rules.
    First time I see a white person is against Apartheid Rules and racism. Apartheid is good in some way because it brings the unity among South Africans black people and you cannot see a country by the name South Africa if there is no colonial/white people rule. It also applies to other colonial countries like Malaysia, India and few more. You know what I mean if you read History.

And are you going to take part in Miss Freeones 2011 contest or you have took part in 2010 contest?
    Do you regret, like sad about the wind of change in South Africa few years ago where the white rules, some says as Apartheid Rules which has ends and now the blacks took over from the white?

And if the white people rules South Africa till today do you think you will live in South Africa and not in Canada?:)
    Have you been to other parts of Africa like Bostwana, Kenya or Nigeria?

You have any tattoo on your body and if you have one; you have any favorite tattoo symbol or look?
    Do you have any plan to reshape your looks; I mean you want to have different hair style/color, different eye color, you wanna modify your nose, make up or some other things?

You said earlier that you have less interest in sports. But anyway you have any favorite sports person or sports event?

Talking about Indian/Thai restaurant. Have you eat on a leaf in any Indian/Thai restaurant in Toronto?

Thank you.
    No, I have the same rules for every cam site. Guys can beg in free chat, complain if they want me to do something that I clearly say I don't do in my profile, are rude, or are rude to other members. I also only let members of my site stay in free chat for as long as they want. Other people need to buy a private show. I don't ban people for asking to date me but I tell them that will never happen and obviously I will never have sex with them. But people ask that all the time.

I do 5 member cam chats every week on my site, so I chat with my fans all the time. At the moment they can only hear me speak and they type. But we have a lot of fun:) I just had a bunch of my members watching me cook dinner on cam while we chatted about all sorts of things.

There are lots of Asian restaurants in Toronto. Sushi and Thai are my favourite:)
    So is it like you have different rules for different cam sites? Am I right? And could you please give me few examples of the behavior like an idiot, is it like they use obscene language, they claim that you are linked to terrorist, they demand more exposure from you, they call you for a date or they want to have sex with you?

Do you have any voice messages on your site, like they want to talk with you?

Have you been to any restaurant which is from Asia like India or Japan?
    You said sharing password and be not respectful is the reasons you kicked out people. Are there any other rules which you have during live cam show?
    Oh good. I saw that movie. I enjoyed it. It was funny. Oh not much. Just sat around and watched tv with my parents. What are you up to today? What are you wearing right now? You have such lovely breasts Bella. :)
    Will you allow anyone who have been ban by you to be back in free chat or private sessions? You ban them for a certain time or ban forever either in free chat, private session or member on your site. How you allows them back, something like they have to appeal and promise to be good? Thank you.
    You have at any times canceled or postponed your cam show which makes your fans to feel unhappy or angry or sad or others?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…