• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Bobbi Eden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hahaha i found a little difficult that you blow your thousands of followers...or maybe you have an incredible mouth which makes the guy cum in seconds... :D anyway ill follow u! :D kisses
    Oh yeah my baby! Now sit on my face, pull my head hard to your wet pussy, fuck my tongue and let me bite your wet pussy gently! Come on give me the cum, push it hard, pussshhhh it baby, let me swallow the cum baby. Oh my! I am starving of fucking....
    but was that true? you were going to blow the 90,721 followers you have???!!!!!! now i follow you, in case you decide to do something similar in the future!! :D
    hi bobbi!! were you really going to perform all those blowjobs if holland had win the world cup??!! im spanish, and i think we saved your jaw...
    Aww...Oh my baby! You can bite me baby wherever you want every second, not every 10 minutes. But not so hard! I am scared of you? Yes! Because you bites me hard. I feel the pain and you feels the pleasure.

I'll vote you everyday till the last day of the competition sweetie.
    Shall I vote you on Miss F.O contest? I saw your name but I feel you will be very upset/angry/sad/annoyed or whatever it is if I vote you. I feel little scared to vote you.
    Sashe
    hi Bobbi ,, how are you ?

thanks for the add ,, you are so beautiful and sexy ,,

love your pics ,,

i want to ask you ,, is there problem in your site ?
    Thank you very much for the add. You are the only sexy goddess which exist in this planet and I feel to have a very high honor to have myself on your list, to be your friend. Oh God, Bobbi Eden is the paradise of every man born in this world. You are more than a golden treasury and you know how people are fighting each other to find, dig and own the treasury. Your beauty is a gift of God and to be your sex slave is a great great honor for me. Thank you for being very beautiful.
    Sashe.
    Its impossible or something like a miracle for me to see Bobbi Eden can be a very very beautiful woman. Thank you very much for being so beautiful and it is a great privilege/honor for me to see you here in Freeones.
    C
    Breathtaking ... my god, how is it possible a woman can be so beautiful. Best of luck to in your career! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…