• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The Jolie Twins

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The beautiful Jolie Twins:
    Tonight is a very special erotica thoughts I will have for The Jolie Twins because today is the first anniversary I came to know about The Jolie Twins. I have a special cake which I make it on my own with a lot of cream. I cut a piece of the cake and put it on the hard nipple of Jenee and began to lick the cream on her hard nipples. Sometimes I bite her hard nipples to make sure I can have a sweet taste of the cake. I put more cream of the cake on her hard nipples and eat it from the nipples. Jenee began to have erotic pleasures when I bite her hard nipples. Then I put the sweet cake on her wet pussy and began to eat those cake from her pussy. Its so nice to lick the pussy and eat the white cream of the cake. Renee cut a little bit of the cake and put it on her sister's pussy and start to lick the pussy.
    I have a lot of erotic pleasures when I had sex with Renee and Jenee in my erotic thoughts compared with when I have sex in a real situation. It is because I can write whatever erotic thoughts which I have but I think I can't do most of the erotic things is real life. I think Renee has touch her kitty and feel the moist many times when she reads all my erotic stories. I don't know the level of her pleasures, I mean how much she have the feelings when she reads my erotic stories. I have many more erotic thoughts with Jenee and Renee because they feels so excited to read my erotic thoughts and wish to have more. Honestly I can say that I have the feelings of having sex in real life with Renee and Jenee whenever I type my erotic thoughts. And it has greater erotic pleasures compared to having sex in real life.
    I have to move in and out much more faster to make sure Jenee don't spank my butt any more. Jenee pull out my hard cock and began to jerk it off for a while. Later she lick and suck my hard and wet cock very wild. She swallow all the wet things of my hard cock and she says her sister's pussy is very sweet. Jenee spit on my hard cock few times and put it in her sister's tight pussy. I give a lick to her pussy and push my hard cock again to her wet pussy. This time I could hear loud noise coming out from me banging her belly. Jenee want me to hear the noise louder and I bang her sister's belly much more harder. I could feel the orgasm coming out from my hard cock and later pull out my hard cock and shoot it on Renee's face. And now there are so much of white cum on her face. Jenee began to lick her sister's face and I join Jenee licking all the white cum. I swap the cum with Jenee and it feels so sweet.
    I told Renee that I can't pull out my hard cock from her tight pussy but she ignore my words and press her pussy much more harder. I can feel her the flesh deep inside her pussy give me a flexible massage to my hard cock. I can feel that my hard cock which is inside her pussy is very wet with so much of moist. Its very nice to see and feel my hard cock deep inside her wet pussy. Now Renee opened up her pussy hole and I could pull and push my hard cock of her tight pussy. I pull out my hard cock to see how wet it is and yeah I can't believe it because it is very wet with a mixture of her pee, squirt, moist and many other things which can be found inside her pussy. Oh No! I can feel the orgasm coming out from my hard cock at any time. Jenee watching me fucking her sister's wet pussy wants me to fuck her much more hard. She slap on my butt so hard until my butt become red.
    I suck Jenee's wet fingers which are so sweet with a lot of juice. I requested more from Jenee and she push her fingers deep in her sister's pussy. Jenee took out her fingers and give it to me. I saw her fingers are very wet and I lick all the fingers and later suck it with a lot of passion. Jenee says "Why don't you fuck my sister's pussy right now? And shoot your thick cum deep inside her pussy?". So I began to slowly rub my hard cock on her sister's pussy with a lot of sexual pleasures. Jenee hold my hard cock and push it deep inside her sister's wet and tight pussy. Ohhh... it feels so much of erotic pleasures when my hard cock is deep inside Renee's pussy. Renee began to push her thigh upwards to help me fuck her harder. Renee says " Oh you Sashe. Fuck my wet pussy harder". I feel the moist inside her pussy and Renee began to press her pussy so hard in which I can't pull out my hard cock.
    Jenee want me to push my hard cock deep inside her sister's pussy. But I told her that I want to make Renee wet and Jenee agrees. So I began to lick her sister's pussy very hard until she cums on my face. Jenee push my head harder and want me to lick the pussy so that Renee could feel the erotic pleasures. Renee began to scream little bit when I lick her pussy little harder and push my tongue deep inside her wet pussy. I spit on her pussy many times to make sure her pussy becomes very very wet. Jenee began to lay back on the bed when she feels satisfied with me licking her sister's wet and tight pussy. And now Jenee watching me licking her sister's pussy and ask her sister how she feels. Jenee began to play her tongue with her sister and licks all over her neck and face. Renee later told Jenee that she has a lot of erotic pleasures when I lick her pussy. Jenee began to push her fingers deep inside her sister's wet pussy and ask me to lick her wet fingers.
    Renee move quickly to her sister's face and began to lick all the white cum. Jenee feels so much excited to see her sister licking the cum on her face. I could see Jenee close her eyes to let her sister lick all the cum. Renee began to swallow the white cum at an instant because I think she is having so much of greed and so much of hungry on the cum. Renee began to lick my hard cock and which still have little cum. She suck my hard cock until my cock becomes very dry. Renee continue to lick her sister's face until there is no more cum on her face. Renee calls me using her fingers and want me to fuck her pussy as hard as I can. She lay beside her sister, open up her leg wide and began to touch her wet pussy. She rub her wet pussy so hard and I move towards her thigh and rub my hard cock on her wet pussy. Jenee looking at both of us while holding my butt.
    Renee suck my hard cock in super fast mode so that i could cum faster. And now my hard cock becomes very wet and I could hear the noise of her sucking my hard cock. I began to hold her head with both my hand and push it hard to my cock to help her suck my hard cock much more wild. I stand up and Renee began to be more wild sucking my hard cock much more faster. I could feel so much of erotic feelings when Renee began to suck my hard cock. Renee suck my hard cock for such a very long time. And now Renee hold my hard cock with her hand and began to jerk it off so hard. I want to cum again and this time on her sister's face. I feel that her sister could wake up after my cum shoot on her face. Oh no my hard cock shoot the thick cum right on Jenee's mouth. I could see so much of white thick cum all over her face. And now I could see Jenee opens her eyes with a little bit of surprise.
    Renee and me have so much of erotic pleasures when licking all those white cum. We have swap the cum few times and sometimes Renee spit it hard in my mouth. Renee began to lick my mouth and lips to get back the cum. I feel a lot of sexual pleasures when I saw Renee swallow the cum. I began to lick and kiss the neck of Renee and her tummy. I also kiss and lick her lips while holding her hair. And now Renee hold my hard cock and began to jerk it off. She wants more cum and she starts to suck my hard cock. I could feel a little pain on my hard cock because Renee could swallow my hard cock deep inside her mouth. I could see my cock disappears for a long time. And Renee began to use her tongue and plays hard on my hard cock which is already inside her mouth. Renee began to suck my hard cock so hard. She began to move her head in and out of my hard cock.
    I shift my body slowly to the left and right so that I could rub my hard cock on both her beautiful ass. It is like a beautiful marathon fuck for me to have 'fuck' her butt so hard by rub my hard cock on her beautiful ass because it took very long and slow fuck for me on her ass. I shoot my thick cum on her right and left ass and could see all those white cum on her butt. I rub the cum which is on her butt with my both hand and took a towel to clean my thick cum which is on her ass. I was very surprise and little bit scares on me when I saw Renee behind me. She quickly hold her hand and she says she wants the cum. Renee began to crawl slowly on her sister's butt and began to lick all those white cum on her sister's ass. I join Renee and also began to lick the white cum. Sometimes I lick Renee's nice tongue while licking the white cum.
    I saw beautiful tight ass of Jenee right in front of me. I look at the ass closely and could see her very tight ass hole. I open up the hole with my hand and could see Jenee tries hard to close back the hole. I began to run her round butt very slowly so that I will not wake her up. I began to have so much of erotic pleasures when I touch and rub her round ass. I began to move forward and my hard cock is now on her round ass. I began to move up and down slowly to fuck her round ass. I have to rub little oil on her butt so that my hard cock could move smoothly on her round ass. I can hear Jenee began to scream slowly with having so much of erotic pleasures when I move my hard cock up and down on her beautiful butt. I shift to the other side of her ass and rub my hard cock on the round ass. I want to shoot my thick cum on her round ass at any time.
    Thank you very much for the very special compliments. I never expected that I will have such a very special messages from both of you. It makes me to have more nasty erotic thoughts on Jenee and Renee. Tonight I saw Jenee sleeps on her bed, naked and open her legs wide open. I saw her eyes has closed and she snors a bit. I took this golden chance, took out my dress and be naked like Jenee and crawl slowly on the bed towards Jenee. Before that I jerk off my hard cock to makes sure I have erotic feelings on Jenee nude body. I am thinking hard on what I should do to Jenee who is sleeping on the bed. I think Jenee having so much of erotic dreams and I have to go wild on Jenee to fulfill her wild and sexy erotic dreams. My cock becomes very very hard right now and I am having so much of erotic feelings to do many nasty things to Jenee. I have to crawl slowly to Jenee, not to disturb or wake her up. I start slowly to remove the sheet which covers her naked body.
    Sashe's letters always make me touch my body and my kitty. Jenee enjoys them also! We both say MORE please! Kisses for you Sashe! Renee & Jenee
    You know what Renee. All your erotic moist which comes out from your tight pussy is in my tummy and I can feel your moist when I pee. I wish I could shoot my pee on your tight pussy and watching your pussy becomes very wet. I want to play more pee with you tonight and also love to shoot my pee right at the ass hole and the beautiful and round butt of Jenee. I have so much of erotic feelings to see your black and round butt and shoot my pee on those butt. Also to let your nice pee shoot on my belly and my hard cock will have plenty of nice erotic feelings. Oh dear I want to see on everyday to be very close of your nice pee flowing out from your tight pussy. I have so much of wonderful feelings to see it then beautiful waterfalls anywhere in the world. I want to say that playing with pee is thousand times more erotic pleasures than playing with large hose.
    I have very special kisses to Jenee's wet pussy because she has read all my erotic stories and feel so much of sweet moist deep inside her. Also special licks and many kisses to her hard nipples. Tonight I like to watch Jenee and Renee plays with each other's pussy until they cum very hard. I want to watch closely how their pussy touch and rub hard while I jerk my hard cock. They plays against the pussy with so much of erotic pleasures and a lot of screams makes me with having shoot my thick cum on their pussy. Now I could watch their pussy is playing hard with my thick cum. Jenee rub her pussy which splash on her sister's tummy and bring her pussy downward and start to rub her sister's pussy harder until they cum hard.
    How are you girls doing? What have you both been up to so far this week? I hope that you both are having a great week so far. You both are very beautiful. What are you two wearing today?
    Its very nice with having hard cock and jerk it very hard while reading your erotica comments. I cum on every day by having so much of erotic thoughts on you and Jenee. I want Jenee will also cum very hard after reading my erotic stories. I have a lot of erotica pleasures after Jenee tease my mouth with fruit berry and licks hard all over my face and neck. Oh baby! I feel very very hard with so hard cock after I have erotic thoughts on Jenee plays very hard with my wet tongue. Let me lick and swallow all those moist I have while kissing Jenee with my mouth playing hard on her wet lips. I would love to swallow all the moist from Jenee after she licks my face and neck. Its so nice to suck her tongue very soft and swallow the moist. I wish Jenee will have so much of erotic sex pleasures for tonight.
    Thank you baby for your nice words on my site. To be honest for the first time I feel very hard with so much of erotic thoughts deep inside me. Tonight I want to have so much of wet licks and sucks on your wet pussy. Later on I want to have very nice and wet kisses and licks on your warm lips and share with you the sweet juice of your tight pussy. I open up my mouth wider and kisses all over your mouth and play hard with your wet tongue. And you may lick and suck my hard cock and kiss me and let me have nice taste of my hard cock from your lips and tongue. It will be a lot of erotic pleasure to have a mixture taste of my hard cock and your tight pussy. And also I want Jenee to watch us having so much of erotic pleasure with a lot of nice and wet kisses and licks.
    Sashe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…